What do you expect from Hard Rock? Thrilling gaming action in the biggest and best casino around, exhilarating nightlife, tantalizing culinary options, state-of-the-art meeting facilities and rooms worth tweeting about, all infused with our legendary rock and roll vibe? Delivered. This is Hard Rock after all. But were you expecting a mind blowing all-inclusive experience featuring 15 pools, 9 restaurants, a Nicklaus designed golf course, and an astonishing Spa all lovingly cradled by the most pristine beaches in the Caribbean? Maybe not. But after 40 years of watching us leave the competition in our rear view mirror, maybe you should. Welcome to the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana, it's time to see the Show.
ACCOMODATIONS: We've thrown everything you know about all-inclusive Caribbean rooms out the window at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana, and created a luxurious, unapologetic room experience to fit even the most discriminating tastes. Spacious. Indulgent. Decadent. From the moment you enter, you'll immediately notice rock star touches like private balconies, Hydro Spa Tub, dual showers, plush bathrobes and slippers, and even your own liquor dispenser. From the music playing when you arrive to the evening turn-down service before you call it a night, we've put major attention into every minor detail to ensure your Hard Rock vacation is worthy of a superstar.
AMENITIES: To make sure you're getting the most out of your Hard Rock experience, we humbly suggest you partake in as many of our indulgent amenities as you can. It's truly the way to turn your stay from unforgettable to unbelievable. Enjoy. Uh-huh. That Jack Nicklaus. Golf royalty or a rock star in his own right, the Golden Bear delivers another great performance! Considered the greatest player of all-time, with a record of 18 Major Championship victories, Jack Nicklaus understands what it takes to do it right.
The Hard Rock Golf Club at Cana Bay hosts 18 holes of championship golf designed by Nicklaus Golf. At 7,253 yards in length from the back tees, you will encounter all the challenge you desire. A Par 72 course that provides a stunning collection of challenging yet accommodating golf for all players, regardless of skill level or experience. The course meanders through breathtaking Dominican landscapes full of native flora and fauna.
When it's time to settle up the bets, or just toast a round well played, there's no better place than Hard Rock Golf Club at Cana Bay. This 19th hole not only offers tasty snacks and cold beverages, it’s part of the all-inclusive goodness that is the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino experience. So, bottoms’ up…and leave your wallet at home.
Rock Spa: Work out, chill out, bliss out. Whatever ‘out' you're into, we've got you covered with three seriously rocking, seriously different spa experiences. From a spa experience highlighted by unique and invigorating features like the innovative ice room and the most complete hydrotherapy circuit in the Caribbean, to one of the most elaborate fitness centers you'll find at any resort, it's kind of hard to pick just one. We suggest a visit to each.
Balance. Energize. Chill. A mantra that sums up the luxurious, ultra-pampering world of our famed Rock Spa. Undeniably the finest spa in the Dominican Republic, Rock Spa® is an expansive 60,000 square foot oasis housing 35 spa suites, 11 indoor and outdoor couples spa suites, and 2 Golden VIP suites. Rock Spa® also features the Caribbean's most complete hydrotherapy center with lagoons, two whirlpools, color therapy steam rooms, a clay steam room, sauna, food creek pathway, hydro-reflexology, sensory expertise pool, and a cutting edge ice room. And while the spa is impressive in size, it has been designed to give our guests privacy, signature personalized service, discreet attention, and the ultimate in relaxation and revitalization. Whether it's to prepare for the night ahead, or to recover from the night before, Rock Spa® is most definitely the place to be.
POOLS: Water, water, everywhere. True enough. Especially when it comes to our pools. Surrounded by a Venetian style canal setting, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana features 12 expansive pools, 4 swim-up bars and 3 kids’ pools with flume waterslides and activities for those under 16. So, come on in – the water's perfect.
- Eden Pool: European-style bathing (yes, that means what you think it means) with a sophisticated pulse, Eden is the place to go if you want to take in the sun somewhere a little more exclusive.
- Isla Pool: Latin-flavored beats with a global influence permeate the scene at this pool.
- The Woodstock Pools: Craving the more traditional Hard Rock sound? Maybe want a few activities thrown in too? Pull a towel up here.
- Family Pool: This pool offers teen-friendly tunes, waterslides and activities for the under 16 set.
- The Library: The sound of silence. Not the song, just actual silence. Because that unopened copy of War and Peace is not going to read it.
Arcade center: Both the young and the young at heart will enjoy the excitement and fun of a wide selection of games in our Arcade Center. And if that's not enough fun for you, the hardest rock of them all is awaiting outside. Our 5-meter climbing wall features three levels of difficulty, so you can test your mettle and chart your improvement over the course of your stay. Trained instructors are on hand; ready to assist all adrenaline-junkies, beginners or advanced climbers.
The Little Big Club Experience: Every little rock star deserves a big stage, and that's just what you get at The Little Big Club! Our, new year-round kids program is now in full swing and can be experienced exclusively at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana. Everyone knows there is more to a great band than just musical instruments. You need singing; dancing, special skills and teamwork to make it all come together. And who better than Barney, Angelina Ballerina, Bob the Builder and Thomas the Tank Engine to make it happen through educational, interactive and all out fun activities! The Little Big Club™ is loaded with all the amenities of an all-inclusive luxury resort, with fun, kid-oriented activities scheduled throughout the week, making for a vacation experience parents appreciate and children will never forget!
Kids slide: Admit it, Kids are cute. Especially when they stare wide-eyed at the watery wonderland that is our Kid's Slide, plotting out their path down its twisting and turning path. Towering above the kid's pool, this is the place where young thrill-seekers find a little slice of heaven, and splashdown is always just a quick giggle away. Reserved for guests age 15 and younger, please, regardless of the age of your inner child (The minimum height is 18.7 inch and the maximum height is 47.24 inch).
Mini-Golf: Grab a putter and challenge your friends to a game of mini-golf*, no cart or spiked shoes required. In fact, the only requirement we have at our little jewel of a putting course, is that you have fun. Pretty hard not to, once you sink that first hole in one.
*Check with our vacation planner desk the prices and available for this amenity.
Tennis courts: The only place in our resort where you'll serve yourself, our tennis courts are great places to get in a little workout while you have a ball volleying the time away. Forgot your racket? Forget about it, we'll gladly loan you one. Advantage; you.
GASTRONOMY: You're a star, baby. And this is your world tour. Sure, you'll feast on the very best seafood and Caribbean fare the Dominican has to offer, but there's a whole globe of tasty treats waiting to indulge you. Restaurants offering culinary adventures ranging from chic Asian-fusion to comforting home-cooked breakfasts are standing by. It's all good and it's all included. And don't worry, your manager called ahead so the bars are fully stocked with your favorite wines, spirits and beers. That's where the whole "party every day" thing comes in.
- Caffeto: Sometimes you need breakfast. Sometimes you need a cocktail. Sometimes you need a breakfast cocktail. You're on vacation, we won't judge. Whether its coffee, snacks, breakfast or lunch, this café has you covered. (Service 24 hrs)
- Ciao: Located on the main boulevard, this Italian-specialty restaurant offers a beautiful view of the property's natural gardens. So authentically Italian you might want to eat facing the door. Buffet for breakfast and Lunch .Dinner only a la carte! Dress Code: Elegantly casual. Breakfast: 7:00 am to 11:00 am; Lunch: 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm; Dinner: 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Ipanema: There may have been a girl from here. Surrounded by the lazy pool, with an incomparable ocean view, this outdoor Brazilian style restaurant allows guests to enjoy the breeze and tropical weather while feasting on a vast selection of meats and poultry. These are served sword-style, which sounds dangerous but is actually just delicious. A complementing salad bar offers a wide variety of vegetables, cold cuts, cheeses and bread. Dinner only. Dress Code: Elegantly casual. Dinner: 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Isla: The specialty here is fresh Caribbean cuisine, with delightful fish, poultry, and meat dishes prepared using spices that characterize the exotic flavors of the islands. This is what you came here to eat! Dinner a la carte Sunday through Wednesday and a buffet-style service on Thursday through Saturday with live music for you to dance to and start off the weekend Caribbean style!. Breakfast: 8:00 am to 11:00 am; Lunch: 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm; Dinner: 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
- Los Gallos: The only punches this pugilistic poultry throws are of the culinary kind. Located at the end of the boulevard, Los Gallos boasts a garden view, magnificent decorative ambiance and freshly prepared Mexican cuisine. Open for dinner only. Dress Code: Elegantly casual. Dinner: 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
- Pizzeto: Pizzeto offers artisanal brick oven-style pizza as well as other Mediterranean influenced dishes. Lunch: 12:00 pm; Dinner: 11:00 pm
- The Market: Can’t get the group to decide? This buffet-style restaurant has something for everyone. Breakfast, lunch or dinner, you can find it all here. Breakfast 6:30 am to 12:00 pm; Lunch: 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm; Dinner: 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Toro: Offers exceptional buffet for breakfast and lunch. Premiere cuts of meat, Premiere Ocean views. Steakhouse a la carte for dinner. Add the perfect martini. Yes. Dress Code: Elegantly casual. Breakfast: 7:00 am to 11:00 am; Lunch: 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm; Dinner: 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Zen: This Teppanyaki style eatery specializes in Chinese and Japanese dishes. The food is superlative, but the main attraction is the show our chefs perform while creating memorable meals right before your eyes. Cirque du Sushi anyone? Dress Code: Elegantly casual. Dinner: 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm; In-Room Dining. For your convenience, we offer an in-room dining menu 24 hours a day.
- Lima Deli: This establishment is perfect for those in a hurry. Enjoy a light snack, a sandwich or a selection of different breads and bagels.
- Rain Deli: The ideal place in the casino to eat a light snack. Discover our chefs´ selection of sandwiches and other treats.
- Ice Cone: Enjoy an after-dinner ice cream cone in the centrally located parlor. And yes, it's handmade on site with fresh ingredients, so you know it is amazing. The large variety encompasses classic, as well as more adventurous flavors.
Entertainment: When the sun goes down, Hard Rock brings out the inner rock star. Continuing the brand's legacy, open air venues in Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana are the playground for great live music, theme parties and entertaining shows. High energy, cool drinks and hot sounds spilling from the casino and nightclub will get the party jumping in our signature bars and lounges.
- Moon Lounge: Mysterious and sophisticated, this popular lounge features DJs, amazing views, a large selection of top shelf liquors, and live music three times a week.
- Sun Bar: Centrally located in the lobby area, this casual bar overlooks the main terrace. Pool tables, a photo booth and an authentic British call box (that's a phone booth, mate) create a pub-like vibe.
- Eclipse Terrace: Not quite Sun, not quite Moon. A great place to hang out around sunset.
- Zen Lounge: This beautifully decorated eastern-style lounge is an ideal place to relax and enjoy a cocktail while waiting for your table at the Zen restaurant.
- Center Bar: In the heart of the Casino, this is where you plan your next play. Enjoy the modern design, sip on your favorite drink, and take in the heart-racing thrills of the casino floor. Behold the staggering hi-tech LED lights and HD screens. This is the DNA of Hard Rock.
- Sports Book: For when you are looking for a different kind of game. Gather with friends, get a drink, and watch your favorite team play on our TV screens.
- Oro: Inspired by the glamorous mineral for which it is named, this nightclub features a contemporary design and chic decoration. Enjoy the hottest beats, amazing lights and our top of the line sound system.
Hard Rock Punta Cana
|Caribbean Suite King||